Think Anorexia is funny? Sorry. I am a survivor and find NOTHING cute about this.
Wanna dress up like an Anorexic? All it takes is:
- 4 years of hospitalization
- A nasogastric feeding-tube because you’ve starved yourself so much that your body doesn’t recognize food as a good thing and tries to attack itself.
- Re-Feeding Syndrome, which can kill you.
- Emotional struggles for years.
- A father crying and pleading on his knees begging for you to get help
- A mother who cries every time she sees you because you look and SMELL like death.
- Holidays missed, birthdays crying in a hospital.
- Almost every major organ in your body failing.
- A shower chair - because you can’t stand in the shower because you’re too weak and the warm water could make you pass out.
- A wheelchair, because you are too weak to walk and it could make you go into cardiac arrest.
- A lifetime of medications for anxiety and the health issues “Anna Rexia” caused.
- Plenty of money for multiple ER trips due to “Anna Rexia” even in recovery.
- And if you don’t get help like I do, or even if you do, a coffin. Because I’ve lost more friends to this eating disorder then anything I’ve ever faced.
I almost died from this. I know it’s supposed to be funny and shit and yeah I get that, but seriously. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. Anorexia is nothing to party about or laugh at. It’s real, it’s deadly, and should not be marketed as a slutty outfit.
Want to dress as “Anna Rexia”? Just go as a Vampire, or a Zombie. Because 1/3 of us are dead.
Yo Pataki is a re imagining of the Hey Arnold characters as young adults. The series (hypothetically) would center around a 26 year old Helga Pataki who is now a bartender works at the family owned business, Big Bob’s Cafe.
When Big Bob’s Beepers goes…
"I was too busy thinking about Vegeta's dick i got sidetracked" should legit be an excuse Bulma uses to explain why she's late on finishing a project or showing up for appointments.
absolutely. she has a tiny electronic sign (like the ones in airports with sliding red messages) on her office door that indicates her employees when it’s ok to bother her. she can change it and write anything she wants from her desk’s computer, so it sometimes turn to “sorry. can’t invent shit right now. vegeta sent me a dick selfie”, or “sorry the boss is unavailable atm because tiny muscle man is visiting and we’re testing how well he fits under the desk”. vegeta becomes capsule corps’ employees’ hero because every single time he shows up and the message board magically changes bulma gives everyone a raise and a free beer
This is beautiful because imagine all of the capsule corp employees falling over themselves to make this tiny pissant comfortable when he’s there, and HE thinks like ‘HM YES I SEE *SOME* HUMANS ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT SOMEONE OF MY POWER’ but really theyre like-
Oh shit the boss’ long term boy toy is here! Everyones deadline is extended by a week and theres gonna be doughnuts in the breakroom! ALL HAIL THE BOSS’ BRINGER OF ORGASIMS.
I find it semi ironic that the Princess and the Frog was built up to be amazing, and blow everyone away, and Tangled, a film that didn’t have that in its marketing, ended up blowing people away, while Princess and the Frog was seen as a moderate success. Still like the movie though!
It’s because Princess and the Frog was built up TOO much to the point that the reality, while amazing, didn’t live up to the hype. Tangled on the other hand, BECAUSE of not having that in it’s marketing was able to succeed on its own. Had they not hyped Princess and the Frog so much it probably have done a lot better.
The hype was the return to hand drawn animation, fairytale stories, and musical format. As well as an addition to the Disney Princess franchise in 11 years. Tangled never needed to set all that, which is why it never got that type of hype. Tangled’s marketing for the longest time was trying to hide that fact that it was a musical, the whole “appeal to boys” push. But agreed, the hype set high expectations. It’s interesting to see in the tags people revisiting the film now and saying “I like it much better than when I first saw it in theatres”
I expected it to be wonderful and amazing
and then I went to see it in theaters
and it was everything I expected it to be
then I saw it 8 more times
then I saw it 8 more times
half the domestic gross was me and it deserved every penny
"Almost There" is my theme song for my college career and I related and liked Tiana the most out of the princesses.
"Moon Animate Make Up" = Sailor Moon episode 38 re-animated by over 200 fans from all around the world.
I decided to make a comic just like all those ultra cool ones i see on tumblr nowadays!!
I would pay to see this.
I would watch the shit out of that.
That expression of delight on dragon Maleficent’s face tho
TEARS OF LAUGHTER
FOR SO MANY REASONS